All US orders are shipped via FedEx or USPS and should be received within 7-10 business days after processing. Delivery time does not include Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Saturday delivery is only available if prearranged with Customer Service. Shipping to APO/FPO & P.O. Boxes is not available.
For orders shipped outside the United States, the billing and shipping address must be the same. Shipping will be provided via your choice of FedEx or Global Express Mail through the United States Postal Service. Please use a valid street address, as we cannot ship to PO or APO boxes. International orders are not guaranteed to ship the next business day because additional verification is often necessary. Please allow up to 20 business days for delivery. Any delays at customs once the parcel has reached the destination country are not under our control. Please note, order modifications cannot be made after the order has been placed.
Please note that shipping charges do not include taxes or duty. The customer is solely responsible for any customs, duties, foreign taxes or other fees that his/her country may impose to take delivery of his/her order. In order to comply with export regulations, we are required by U.S. law to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable “merchandise.” Declaring less than the true value is both a violation of American law and the laws of most other countries. In addition, we could lose the right to export to your country should it ever be discovered that we were misrepresenting the value. Because we are a retailer, we are prohibited by law from marking your order as “gift,” even if the order is intended as a gift by its recipient. Call your local customs office for details about these charges.
Where We Ship
We ship to the following countries:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Faroe Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- Gabon Republic
- Guinea Bissau
- Hong Kong
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- St. Kitts and Nevis
- St. Lucia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks & Caicos Is.
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- US Virgin Islands
- Wallis & Futuna Is.
Elizabeth Laine will accept returns and exchanges within 5 days. Starting from date your package has been delivered.
If you are not satisfied with your online purchase, please follow our guidelines for returns:
Please confirm your items are eligible for return (Sale or Discounted merchandise is not eligible for return or exchange).
- Sale items are not returnable or exchangeable. These items are marked “Sale” and/or sold a discounted price.
- All returns must be approved before product can be sent back. We ask that the customer provide an image of the product. If given approval we will provide you an RA form that will need to be filled out & returned in the package.
- The package must be postmarked within 5 days of approval to return product. Returns sent after this time will not be accepted.
- The merchandise must be in its original condition, in its original box or packaging and unworn.
- We do not refund shipping charges.
- We do not accept returns/exchanges on custom-made, special order items, discount items or sale merchandise. These types of sales are final.
- We are not responsible for damages that occur during care of an item, such as dry cleaning, washing or wear.
- For every handbag purchased a care package will be donated to a homeless person in need. PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A NON REFUNDABLE $10 WITH ALL PURCHASES MADE due to this being a One for One company.To learn more about the donated Care Packages please go to: The Laine Effect Page
Please be advised that items that do not conform to the above guidelines are not returnable. They will be returned to you at your expense.
Please refer to the return form enclosed in your package or e-mail us at email@example.com
If you receive an item that is defective, damaged or incorrect, you must notify us via email within 5 business days of receiving the merchandise. Please keep the original box and packaging materials in the case of damage. We will email you a FedEx label for returning the merchandise. A replacement will be sent, if available, upon receipt–with the condition that merchandise has not been worn or washed with all tags attached.
If you would like to exchange an item for another color or size, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that the new item is available. We will only accept returns for exchange if they meet all criteria for an acceptable return (see above). Please make sure to note the exchange on the return form. We will ship the exchange to you at our expense (does not apply to international orders).
- Send via FedEx or insured parcel post for proof of delivery. If your return package is lost, we are not responsible for reimbursement or compensation for the lost merchandise.
- No COD (Cash/Check on Delivery) packages will be accepted.
- Package your return carefully, as we cannot return or exchange items that arrive damaged due to poor packaging.
Your return will be processed within 2-3 business days of receipt. We will issue a refund to the credit card originally used for the purchase. You will receive an email notification when the credit has been issued. If you have an inquiry e-mail us at email@example.com.
The customer is responsible for all duties or taxes. If you return an item or refuse an item and we are charged a tax, that duty or tax amount will be deducted from your order total before we credit your account.
Cleaning and Care
Our leather handbags are made of genuine leathers that are tanned to give each bag a natural look and soft feel. Variations in color and feel are characteristics of each leather and are unique to each bag. Different leathers will react uniquely to dyes and wear and your bag can change in appearance over time. With normal use, your bag may darken or become more slouchy and soft. We recommend keeping your bag away from direct sunlight, heat, humidity, and water. Exposure to makeup, oil, dyes, and dark denim can unfortunately stain the leather and can be hard to remove. In the case that your bag is stained we strongly suggest bringing it to a leather care professional who can assist you with the best restoration options.
By law, all items shipped to addresses in New York and California will be charged sales tax.
All of our transactions are safely processed via PayPal. We guarantee that every transaction you make at ElizabethLaine.com will be 100% safe.